4/27/12

Photo Shoot in The Woods

After church on Sunday I had my friend Shelby over to stay the night.  It was so fun!  We watched some "Dick Van Dick", "I Love Lucy", had a bonfire in windy 50 degree weather, ate amazing homemade ice cream, chocolate sauce ( I'll share the recipe the next time we make it), with brownies, and went to our woods.  Here are some pictures from the trip to the woods!

P.S.  Have a good weekend!  We're celebrating my dads birthday tomorrow. :)




embarrassing!!!!












Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I've fallen in love with the last one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are both ADORABLE!!! i want your boots, Jo! :D friends are the best, huh?

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time to come across your blog and it is amazing as i did follow you already to keep in touch!!!
    the pictures you have taken are amazing! and not to mention, you're really pretty! :)

    katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... it must be so cool to live near the woods! What a wonderful photo opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)