I recently came across thisEtsy shop that sold these beautiful handmade silk scarves. I'm a big scarf person so when I saw these, I fell in love. I love all of the color combinations and how intricate they all look. Scarves are not all that the shop sells though, there are tons more little treasures that you'll have to check out for yourself. Enjoy!
It finally looks like spring, and I'm so excited! Spring may just be my favorite season, even though fall is a close second. A couple nights ago, after supper, I went outside and snapped a couple pictures to share with you. I am also really excited because I planted a few raspberry plants last weekend. I'm a big raspberry fan and it has always been a goal/dream of mine to have a successful little raspberry patch, so I was over the moon when a friend of mine asked if I would like some plants! Thanks Jess!
Oh, and I'm starting the countdown until I'm done with school for the year! Just a couple more weeks... *squeal*, *smile*, *sigh of relief*
Here is a little something to brighten your Saturday. This video, How Animals Eat Their Food, is beyond ridiculous and beyond hilarious. I heard about it through a girl that I work with, then kept seeing it pop up everywhere online, so then I knew that I just had to watch it. Enjoy!
Happy Saturday! Hope it is warm and spring-like where you are! It looks like spring here in Ohio, but it feels like winter just can't say "goodbye". 1.
Hey everyone! I know, I know, it has been a really long time since I last posted, but I have some more posts in the works so bare with me. :)
This hairstyle is one of my new favorites. I'm that kind of girl who loves a complicated looking hairstyle that only take minutes to do, and this is defiantly one of those kind of hairstyles. After a few practice runs, I could do it in just a few minutes. Yes, thats what I like! Another thing that I love about this hairstyle, is how it is so versatile. It can be made to look a bit messier and laid back or it can be made to look polished and very dressy. To sum it all up, this is the perfect hair style for anyone who wants a quick up-do, but is tired of the standard ponytail.
What you will need: Hands and a few bobby pins.
1. Separate your hair into two pieces where you want your bun to be.
2. Take one section of your hair and starting at the top, take a smaller piece of hair and twist, then gather some more hair, and twist and gather, ect. While you do this, try to twist your hair as tight as possible, and depending on how short your layers are, you might have to bobby pin some loose hair back as you work your way down.
3. Continue to twist you hair until you reach the end.
4. Twist the other piece of hair just as I described to you in step 2.
5. Begin twisting the two pieces of twisted hair together and around each other (there is a lot of twisting going on, if you haven't already noticed...) to form a bun.
6. Secure with bobby pins. I only need 3 or 4 for my bun.
Voila! There is your twisted up-do! If you have any questions, please ask!