Hey everyone! I know, I know, it has been a really long time since I last posted, but I have some more posts in the works so bare with me. :)
This hairstyle is one of my new favorites. I'm that kind of girl who loves a complicated looking hairstyle that only take minutes to do, and this is defiantly one of those kind of hairstyles. After a few practice runs, I could do it in just a few minutes. Yes, thats what I like! Another thing that I love about this hairstyle, is how it is so versatile. It can be made to look a bit messier and laid back or it can be made to look polished and very dressy. To sum it all up, this is the perfect hair style for anyone who wants a quick up-do, but is tired of the standard ponytail.
What you will need: Hands and a few bobby pins.
1. Separate your hair into two pieces where you want your bun to be.
2. Take one section of your hair and starting at the top, take a smaller piece of hair and twist, then gather some more hair, and twist and gather, ect. While you do this, try to twist your hair as tight as possible, and depending on how short your layers are, you might have to bobby pin some loose hair back as you work your way down.
3. Continue to twist you hair until you reach the end.
4. Twist the other piece of hair just as I described to you in step 2.
5. Begin twisting the two pieces of twisted hair together and around each other (there is a lot of twisting going on, if you haven't already noticed...) to form a bun.
6. Secure with bobby pins. I only need 3 or 4 for my bun.
Voila! There is your twisted up-do! If you have any questions, please ask!