10/1/11

Bread Knots

These Bread knots are so good and easy.  I was surprised how fast the process took.  If your putting your ingredients in a bread machine, watch it closely at the end of the rise to make sure that your bread doesn't overflow... like mine.  I went to check on my bread 20 minutes before it was supposed to be done, and the bread was touching the lid and overflowing. I think there might have been to much bread in there, oops!   Then for the second rise I put the knots in our warming drawer on low for 10 minutes to speed up the rising process.   Please try these bread knots because they are so good!  Enjoy!

Here is what the bread looked like after the first rise, it even deflated a little before this.


Then this is the finished product!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)