These are amazing chocolate chip cookies!!! Here is where I found the recipe. This was the first time that I have ever heard of cornstarch in cookies, and they tasted really good!!! YUM! YUM!
Chocolate chip cookies
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips (I used semi sweet, and it tasted fine.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer that ten minutes.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely. Enjoy!
After putting eggs and vanilla in. (I made a double batch.)
Mixing after dry ingredients were added.
Adding the chocolate chips.