10/19/13

catching up

Hey!  I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've written over here again.  It has continued to be busy lately.  I have been doing a lot of shoots this month before the weather turns too cold, and have been traveling a little bit.  Right now I am in Michigan visiting my brother at college for the weekend.  Today we went to the college's football game and then afterwords just laid around and hung out.  It was freezing at the game with a few many raindrops.  Yeah, not the most comfortable weather to be sitting in for 3 hours, but I guess it was worth it.  I hadn't gone to a football game once this year, which seemed weird considering that I had gone to a fair share of my brother's high school games in the previous years...

My new little project is coming along nicely!  It will hopefully be ready to use and share with you by winter!  Fingers crossed!

I  know this post isn't very exciting, but I promise that you will see many more posts from me come winter. :)  Be patient with me, ok?
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love all your posts no matter how long they are coming. :) Your friend looks like she's straight out of the 40s. Gorgeous shots.

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is soooo adorable!!! where did you get your coat from???? I love it! :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. one: you are gorgeous (my friend is soo prettyyyy).
    two: your outfit (and you know how much I adore that jacket, yay for Target!).
    three: like always, love the pictures.
    four: her outfit is SO cute.
    five: I love seeing your posts.

    the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! My name is Skyler, and I'm new to blogging world! I'm trying to get my new blog up on it's feet, so it would mean allot if you would check me out, stick around, or share my website! imgonnawriteaboutit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, My, Goodness! Just found your blog and now i'm wondering where it's been my whole life!? haha!
    Love your scarf!

    ~Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to share and love your scarf. I want to use it with my modern bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)