8/28/13

What I've been listening to...

I have come to the conclusion that I love music.  I feel like a few years ago I could have gone without it,  hah!  Now it's a different story...  I have been listening to a lot of music lately, especially since I'm in the middle of cleaning/dejunking my room (it is no small task, I can tell you that!)... One thing that I love about music is all of the beautiful, different, and "catchy" melodies that people are creating... although I have honestly no idea how they are doing it.  How many melodies can there be to create?...  For me, Spotify is the way to listen to music. Have you ever heard of Spotify?  What do you think of it?  I personally love it; it is the perfect way to listen to all of my favorite music for free!  Spotify + Pinterest = bliss.  If you haven't been using Spotify, you should really look into what you've been missing out on...  

Okay, now... what have I been listening to?
One Day- Matisyahu
Pinesong- A Fine Frenzy
Vienna- Billy Joel (one of my all-time favorites)
I Will Wait- Mumford & Sons
Oh Happy Day- The Edwin Hawkin Singers
Don't Stop Believin'- Dallas String Quartet
Dancing in the Moonlight- Toploader
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter- Billy Williams
When Will My Life Begin- Mandy Moore   (Tangled?  Yes, yes!)

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. i can't live without music, i honestly have it going the moment i'm awake till the moment i sleep. :D it bugs my family like crazy. hehe.

    that's a good list of music you have there! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time that I have spotify pulled up, I always have the Andrews Sisters playing! Their my absolute favorite! I also love Imagine Dragons, Mumford and Sons, and Dad just introduced me to Young the Giant. Love!

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love imagine dragons as well. my favorite is probably radioactive... It is just such a neat song. I've never heard of young the giant, I'll have to spotify it. ;)

      Delete
  3. I've sorta heard of spotify not sure what it is tho.... and i've never heard of any of those singers or songs, except for 'when will my life begin' by mandy moore!! :) are most of these songs like pop songs???

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. most of them are pretty old and actually none of them are pop! I should check them out! Spotify is so easy to set up and such a great way to listen to all of you favorite music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy walk to remember soundtrack - which I think was a really good soundtrack and which I owned until I accidently broke the cd :( Dancing in the moonlight is such a good, cute and fun song! If you ever need new music to listen to. Just stop by my blog sometime, I post lots of fave music posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app spotify that is you would possibly have an interest to appear thereon :

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)