5/26/12

Party Time!


Last night we went to a party at our friends house.  It was so fun!  We talked to old friends that we hadn't seen in awhile and did a little bit of dancing too...  Here are some pictures from the night. :)

Lydia... oh and do you that girl in the white shirt in the background.  Thats me...  haha!


Jordan looking very happy! 

Noah being the perfect model



Noah and Jordan (Noah's fiance)...







Isaac and his friend.  I don't think Isaac was quite ready for his picture to be taken...
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. oh looks like fun! and all of the lights are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a blast! and can i just say that your profile pic is so pretty??! but wish there woulda been some pics of you at the party. :/ oh well.

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is kind of hard to get pictures of me a lot of times because I'm the only one that takes pictures... I'll try to get somebody to take a picture of me at the next event. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)