5/22/12

Pictures from my new camera!

Hello, dear readers.  Guess what, I got a camera!!!  I have been looking at camera's for a while and just today went and got one. :)  I ended up getting the Canon Rebel T3.  I was first going to get the Nikon D3100, but after playing with them both I really liked the Canon better.   I love it, it is easy to use and takes great pictures.  I spent basically the whole day playing with it... :)  Of course!

P.S.  I named him Wallace. :)




the very first picture that I took with my new beauty!






My sister Lydia


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. your photos are SO GOOD. love the one of the cat and the first photo that you took is beautiful! congrats on the new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING! YIPPEEE! haha i'm so excited for you! sweet pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh kitty! I like the photo of the cow. Have fun with your new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your picture especially "the white house"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pictures Jo! I am so happy tou now have a dSLR! Congratulations and what shall you call your canon t3?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the camera + pictures! You have talent, girl :-bd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)