12/3/12

I'm that girl



I'm that girl...

who's room is filled with blue.  My walls, my comforter, everything... is blue. Hey I like the color!
who is sarcastic 99.9% of the time.
who is not very photogenic.
who has white skin... very white skin I'm afraid.
who loves to bake anything with at least a pound of butter in it. :)
who is terribly shy around strangers.  I get awkward...
who loves cows and doesn't know why.  Seriously, they are slobbery, they tend to cough on me, and tonight one of them went to the bathroom on my foot!  (that might have been partly my fault actually...)
who likes to sing ALL THE TIME!  I can go through the whole day without shutting my mouth.   Now I just wish that I had a good voise! My favorite right now is "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas." 
who can not play a sport to save her life.
who is short.  Here I always wanted to be 5'7, hah, not happening.
who laughs a lot
who can only do a messy bun.
who likes autumn the best.
who likes to eat snacks all day.
who is liking the weather right now.  it's 60 out...
who is missing her little nephews. 
who was a little excited when her brother's team won state football last Saturday.
who is really not liking her biology this year.  I think it has beat math for becoming my least favorite  subject. 
who has green eyes, with one of them having a big brown spot in it.
who doesn't like "The Grinch".  He has just always creeped me out for some reason.
who can't wait to send somebody this scarf.  Tonight is the LAST night to enter, so hurry up!
who just saw "Brave" last night.  It was pretty good, but not as good as I expected.
who likes old movies better than new ones.
who hopes you like this post! Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post idea!
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, Joanna! Pardon me, but I never would have thought that you would go singing around the house all day! I do to, sometimes. :)

    Brigid

    The Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your probably tired of hearing this word, but really- this has to be the cutest post you've ever done!! The pic is awesome, and I love the post title <3
    I never, ever would have thought you sang around the house. ever. :P I must say that I do too, and whistle. My mom calls be a little birdy because of how I sing while I sew or do my chores-- and that my dear Jo is how I got my name on the ol' blog: the Little Whispering Birdy.

    I like short. And I hope I stay short too :)

    Not photogenic??? What, with that gorgeous pic above, and on your about page, etc. etc.??
    Yeah, I'm that way too. Wish I wasn't though :P
    Extremely awkward posing in front of the camera, not knowing what in the world you look like, thinking you look like the most awesome girl around, the whole time your sister is saying 'SMILE!" you wishing afterwards that you had. it's a hard life. :P ;)

    TTLY,

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot in common!!! Seriously! Glad I found your blog. I really enjoyed this post! And that picture of you is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of you! I have green eyes with blue in them! So sometimes they look really blue, other times really green! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea!! I have to try this!! :) Old movies are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)