2/4/13

Look A Like Outfit

How was your weekend?  Mine consisted of getting sick, and with getting sick came lots and lots of movies and lots and lots of orange eating.  Did you watch Downton Abbey last night?  It has become my mom and I's Sunday night tradition.  My dad joins in every once in a while, but some how always ends up asleep, I guess Downton Abbey doesn't excite him very much...  Today I've managed to be completely lazy and consume lots of 7up and orange juice, and 4 or five cookies (yeah, I eat too much).  I like to compare myself to Ethel on I Love Lucy...  She shares my love for food.

I found the image below a while back and fell in love with the outfit.  First off, any outfit with a denim shirt is just amazing, and pink capris? Come on, it can't get much better than that.  So anyways, I decided to make an inexpensive replica of the outfit to share with you.  I was pretty happy with how close I could get the outfits to "look a like".  I don't know about you, but that denim shirt is going on my birthday wish list. :)  Enjoy!

P.S. 9 days till I leave for DC!
P.P.S. More snow on the ground!
via here

Denim shirt/Tee-shirt/Capris/Sandals/Nail polish

Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Ohhh Jo do get better soon!!! Its insane how many people are sick at my school! I'm one of them, but getting better. I only had to miss 2 days of school and then I felt better to go back. Today it felt, I swear, like half the high school was absent! It was sooo quiet today. Kinda weird. :/

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, hope you get to feeling better soonly!
    And that outfit is *adorable*.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look alike outfit is so perfect- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Very fun idea (you seem to have a knack at that with blogging ;)
    I'm Dying over Downton!!! **ADORE** the show :D

    Been sick with a cold myself since Friday... meh :P Hope you feel better soon :-)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great outfit.

    And what is it with Downton Abbey? I see it all over the blogosphere. I get the discomforting feeling that I am REALLY missing out on something here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! I tagged you if you want to participate :)

    http://emma-leeinreallife.blogspot.ca/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    <3 Emma-lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pants & shirt combo! Hope you feel better soon.
      Lily
      http://www.day2dayjourney.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  7. Ohh how cute! I love Downton Abbey, I'm extremely obsessed. ;)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanting this entire outfit! So fabulous!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Actually, I just followed you. I hope you can get back to my blog and follow me, too.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image! Great find. Chambray is my fave :)

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love denim shirts too! Hope you feel better now :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!! loving the bright colored jeans
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!


    P.S. I'm hosting my 100 followers giveaway if you would like to enter!
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay LOVING this outfit! need it!
    cute blog, now following
    XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute inspiration outfit!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)