2/22/13

Penguin Classics



I've always thought that the look of a book is very important.  If it is going to be in your hands and sit on your bookshelf it might as well look pretty, right?  Right!  I love these clothbound hardcover Penguin Classics.  They are so beautiful and are really nice quality.  I have the Penguin Classic books, Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion and love them.  Each book has an unique patterned and colored cover.  The books above are just a few of them.  There are a lot over here.  Also, Anthropologie has some very pretty ones as well!  Check them out, they would make any book lover friend a wonderful birthday present!


1/2/3/4/5

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I adore these so much! I got some for Christmas and they are just so beautiful. And I totally agree, the book's cover is important. I'm obsessed with pretty books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I found that copy of Oliver Twist at American Eagle in the mall the other day, it even had the original illustrations. So pretty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are absolutely fabulous! I love fabric covered books, especially the ones that have textured/imprinted patterns on them :)

    -Charlotte
    boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice covers! Actually, I followed you. Would you mind checking my blog again and follow me, too? I’ll be glad.

    XX, IamJenniya



    http://joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)