5/9/13

10 things that you may or may not know about me


You May or May Not Know That...
1. My birthday was on May 7th.  It was such a good day filled with antique shopping, "happy birthday" calls, making food (My meal was pretty amazing, if I do say myself), opening gifts all through the day, eating, and watching a movie.  Yes, it was a good day. *smile*

2.  I have a deep love for donuts.  I think they are petty amazingly wonderful. Oh, and just to put you straight, glaze is the best. ;)  One sad and almost embarrassing thing is, that I've never made donuts.  You would think with how much I love to bake and how much I love donuts that I would make all homemade donuts from scratch, but no...sadly...  I have made it one of my goals for this summer though, and I am determined to complete it!  Do you have any donut recipe that you would like to pass on?  They would be very much appreciated!

3.  I call my mom "moo" 90% of the time.  Yes, moo, sort of like a cow; although, to my defense, I do not extend the o's out as long as an actual cow does.  Please don't ask me how I ever started calling her "moo", because I really have no idea.

4.  I ask for beef jerky for every Christmas and birthday.  Yes, I love it that much.

5.  I like painting my nails, but I get really annoyed when it starts to chip off.

6.  I now own the whole series of I Love Lucy.  Yes, I'm very proud to say that I have all 9 season of I Love Lucy.  Oh, how I love that show. *sigh*

7.  I love looking at wedding magazines. Although, mostly just because I like looking at all the pretty photography.

8. I found kittens!!!!!!!!!!!  More on that later... :)

9.  I signed up for Bloglovin' since GFC is leaving us. :(  There is a follow button on the side if you would like to continue getting updates from this blog!

10.  I just ordered my new lens yesterday!  I'm over the moon and very anxious for its arrival... So excited to have a lens picked out after tons of research.  Now, after I get it I want to take a few more senior pictures of Isaac and Lydia, then Jordan wants me to take some family pictures of her, Noah, and Joseph.  I'm excited for all this picture-taking.


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! What lense did you order? I have the same camera as you and have also been looking at new lenses, and I would love to know which one you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a lovely day. Lol! I call my mom "madre" quite a bit, idky, maybe cos dad is Mexican an so it's weirdly fitting to call my white mom Madre....hehe. I Love Lucy!!!!! YES!! Oh, what kind of lens? I just got a 55-200mm and am still sooooo excited about it, all the research really paid off! :)) I really want to try a Diana lens so,entire, they're pretty cheap and I love the photos they take. Anyway, lengthy comment, I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!!! I so desperately wanna keep following you, but I don't have Bloglovin! Is there a way I can still follow you, but still be using my blogger? Thanks! :)

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. another question jo, sorry, about following you on Bloglovin. Can anyone see my email, or is it just you that will see it? Also, what will your blog's HTML/URL be? Is it staying the same, or what? Cuz even if I dont follow you with bloglovin, i still wanna be able to check in on your blog once in awhile, but i need to know if your url is gonna change or not. thank you!! :) and sorry that i'm so technically-challenged. lol

    love,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm soo sorry jo but i'm still not getting this totally... so you will still be using blogger? like blogspot.com? :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)