2. I have a deep love for donuts. I think they are petty amazingly wonderful. Oh, and just to put you straight, glaze is the best. ;) One sad and almost embarrassing thing is, that I've never made donuts. You would think with how much I love to bake and how much I love donuts that I would make all homemade donuts from scratch, but no...sadly... I have made it one of my goals for this summer though, and I am determined to complete it! Do you have any donut recipe that you would like to pass on? They would be very much appreciated!
3. I call my mom "moo" 90% of the time. Yes, moo, sort of like a cow; although, to my defense, I do not extend the o's out as long as an actual cow does. Please don't ask me how I ever started calling her "moo", because I really have no idea.
4. I ask for beef jerky for every Christmas and birthday. Yes, I love it that much.
5. I like painting my nails, but I get really annoyed when it starts to chip off.
6. I now own the whole series of I Love Lucy. Yes, I'm very proud to say that I have all 9 season of I Love Lucy. Oh, how I love that show. *sigh*
7. I love looking at wedding magazines. Although, mostly just because I like looking at all the pretty photography.
8. I found kittens!!!!!!!!!!! More on that later... :)
9. I signed up for Bloglovin' since GFC is leaving us. :( There is a follow button on the side if you would like to continue getting updates from this blog!
10. I just ordered my new lens yesterday! I'm over the moon and very anxious for its arrival... So excited to have a lens picked out after tons of research. Now, after I get it I want to take a few more senior pictures of Isaac and Lydia, then Jordan wants me to take some family pictures of her, Noah, and Joseph. I'm excited for all this picture-taking.