5/3/13

Jones Soda


Today, I would like to tell you about Jones soda (a.k.a. the greatest soda ever).  It is a soda that is made from cane sugar, so it's healthy a healthier option than all of the other sodas out there that are full of corn syrup.  Jones soda also comes in many different yummy flavors and you can even get a version of your favorite Cocoa Cola or Root Beer.  Can it get any better?  I sound like a salesman, don't I?  I'm not trying to, I'm just trying to convince you that you need to try this soda!..  Anyway, my personal favorite flavor is green apple; it has a perfect sweet and sour apple flavor that I love.  Yum, yum! :)

Have you ever heard of or tried Jones soda?  If you haven't, I highly suggest you tracking it down the next time you go to the grocery store and trying it.

P.S.  Can you believe that it is already May?  I know for me it is hard to grasp!  4 days until my birthday though! :)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. ugh I wanna try it SO bad. sadly, I'm doing a soda free year:( I guess I have to wait until next year to try it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jones Soda is AWESOME!!! I had a friend once who used to collect the bootles. lol I love the pics they always have on them, and the caps. So vintage! :)

    Love,
    manda
    http://meandejesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds awesome! Maybe I'll get it next time I'm at the store!
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a candy by Jones soda that is melon flavored, but I've never tried the actual drink :) from the taste if the candy, though, it seems like it would be like, the best. soda. ever.! ;)

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Jones! I like looking at the pics they have on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it! But I shall be checking it out. Nice to know that it uses real sugar. The very thought of corn syrup makes me shudder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)