11/15/11

Fondant Recipe

I tried this fondant recipe because I was aching to make fondant and really wanted to try this recipe that I have had for a while.  I was so happy with how it turned out!  It was really fast and easy to work with.  It was not hard or dry like the fondants that I've made before, it was delish! I used a biscuit cutter to cut out the circles to cover my cupcakes.

 Note: Make sure that you have PLENTY of powdered sugar on your work surface when you are rolling your fondant out.  I divided my batch of fondant so I could make different colors and the first section I didn't have enough powdered sugar on the work surface so I had to lift the fondant with a spatially and it just rippled.

I didn't realize that the same page where the fondant recipe was, there was a cake recipe and frosting recipe, until I had already made my cupcakes and frosting.

You should really try this fondant recipe for yourself.  I'm so happy that I have actually found a fondant recipe that I like!   Enjoy!


                                                                What do you think???

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I've always wanted to try fondant. But I've always heard about how awful it normally tastes. I think I'll try this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)