11/18/11

Tuna Noodle Casserole

I made this for supper a couple of days ago and it was amazing!  It was a fast, easy, and great meal.  Sorry, I forgot to take a picture. SO good!  Enjoy!

Tuna Noodle Casserole      (My mom got the recipe out of a magazine.)

2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 c. milk
2 c. frozen peas  (I didn't put this in because I don't really care for peas, it was still really good.)
2 cans (about 12 oz. each) tuna, drained
4 c. hot, cooked medium egg noodles
2 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp. butter, melted

1.  Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3-qt. casserole.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 min. or until hot.  Stir.
3.  Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over tuna mixture.  bake for 5 min. more.
Makes 6 servings

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)