11/27/11

Puppy!

Wow, its been over a week since I last posted!  Sorry!

Last Wednesday we got a puppy!!!  My family and I drove an hour an a half to see 10 puppies for sale.  Right when we got out of the car 10 muddy puppies ran to us.  They were crazy, they tackled each other, pulled grass from the yard, and ran around with their mom.  It was hard to find the ones that we had liked on the internet, because they would be in one spot one moment then another spot the next moment.  We slowly narrowed it down to three puppies, we took some out, added some in and finally ended up with Lucy!!!

Lucy is an adorable 9 week old black and white English Sheperd.  Our cats and cows aren't that thrilled with her.  We still enjoy her on the farm!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!  I ate so much that I thought I was about to burst.  You know how it is though, all that food that you only get once a year, you just have to eat it!



What do you think of the collar that my mom got from Target? Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)