11/13/11

Ice Cream!

Yesterday my dad, sister and I sat in our living room and ate english toffee carmel ice cream (that is what I want to talk about) and listened to my brother's high school football game on the radio.
We stayed home because my dad fell off a ladder and sprained his ankle and messed up one of his arms on Friday.  My mom and one of my other sisters went to the football game.

Now back to the ice cream... English toffee carmel ice cream is my new favorite.  My mom got it at Kroger.  It has toffee nuts and carmel and ah.... it was just amazing!  My dad and I both agreed that it was really good.  If you don't want to eat a really rich ice cream, I would not suggest eating this but oh how amazing it was! :)

I found a chart about the calories... prepare yourself!  (Just workout for about a day then  eat the ice cream and I bet it wouldn't have any impact on you!) :)


Nutrition Facts
Serving Size
1 serving ( g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories
230
Calories from Fat
108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
12.0g
18%
Saturated Fat
8.0g
40%
Trans Fat
0.0g
Cholesterol
40mg
13%
Sodium
70mg
3%
Total Carbohydrates
26.0g
9%
Sugars
22.0g
Protein
4.0g
Vitamin A 8%Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 10%Iron 0%

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)