1/4/12

Cranberry Orange Relish!

This is amazing!  It is supper easy and fast to make.  Enjoy!

Cranberry orange relish   -from here-

1 navel orange
1 (12-oz) bag fresh cranberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 tsp cinnamon

Finely grate 2 tsp zest from orange.  Cut away and discard peel and pith from orange, then cut sections free from membranes.

Pulse cranberries with zest, orange sections, sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor until finely chopped.  Chill, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to develop.
Relish can be chilled up to 3 days.

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. sounds delicious and rather healthy!

    happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is sounds so fresh! but I really like the fact that you added some cinnamon it's a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made something almost exactly like this for Thanksgiving this year - it was a huge hit. Mine was just cranberries, an orange, an apple, and 1 cup of dates. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog this Saturday ~ I gave you a blog award and I would like to know if you would like to do a guest post for my blog. I strive to keep my blog random so you can pick whatever you'd like to post about but just none of that taboo conversation stuff like religion, politics or race. Email me at worldaccordingtoshia@gmail.com if you are interested. Have a great day and don't forget to post your award!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really good and I bet it has a nice tangy flavor. Thanks for sharing!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)