1/30/12

Winter fun





This winter we've only gotten a small amount of snow and it's been in the 40's most of the time.  Our winters in Ohio are not supposed to be like that.  We usually get pretty cold temperatures and a good amount of snow.  Not this winter, I guess.  I wish that we would get more snow and that we would be able to go sledding and have snowball fights!  I guess for now I'll just look at some winter fun pictures...

Here are some pictures of our past winters.







Does it snow where you live?  How much?   



1/2/3
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Finally some snow here in Belgium! But not much (for now)..

    Beautiful pictures!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)