1/21/12

Pink... Pt. 1/clothing and accessories



















Usually I don't like wearing pink, but I have to say that this pink clothing is absolutely lovely.  Seeing all of this pink has made me want to bring more pink into my closet.  What about you?  Are you a pink lover?  I have to say that I am now.

I am starting a three part series about pink. The 1st is clothing and accessories, the 2nd is home, and the 3rd is wedding themed.  I hope you will enjoy them!

Have a lovely Saturday! :)

1 and 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/ Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Great post. I'm sorry to say that I'm not a pink lover, I just can't bring myself to wear it. I guess I'm just not that kinda person :P Now red, haha, that's a different story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three boys so I love wearing all things pink and girlie! I love the pink jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Loving all the pink...especially the first two photos! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES.

    (that's all i can say right now)

    i follow you. thanks for the comment, hun!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little note! I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. :)